Monday, May 18, 2009

peace of mind

Nothing says happy holiday monday in may than rain and snow!

Yesterday, I either saw a former love interest, or someone that looked just like him.
He was with some girl, that's cool, but get this... he was pushing a stroller.
Of course I just assumed that it was his child, and even though I'm not really sure if it was him or not, all I could think was:

That could've been me.

So glad the future turned out differently. I have very specific plans for my life right now and I don't want a child until I'm ready for one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These teen magazines may try to make teen pregnancy look glamourous gurl, but trust me it is not. First one at 16, then another 18 months later. Been hell and I bean at the taco time working every since. Stay strong